Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Distant Dream

Could these be our final few moments?
Before you leave for a new journey.
Never to look back..
Could I really loose you in this madness?
The possibility to which I had never given any importance!
As I woke up this morning, the throbbing pain was there still
Another day I loose , another chance to see you smile
Are these our final exchanges for this lifetime?
I don't know if you will read this
Don't know if you will feel even if you came across this substandard expression of my thoughts
I have nothing else to do, no resources left
But to sit here and speculate about a black unfathomable future..
My fingers tremble while I type these words
The lights tend to dim
Devoured by a cold darkness in this heat
That utopia remains a distant dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment