Thursday, December 2, 2010

Change is the only constant.Life is tough for the most part of it.When u want something to happen badly.It doesn't. Some facts to remain smooth. It gets distorted. Some moments to freeze but they end up going away into the past.Half of college life is over.That makes me happy in a way and sad for some other reasons.Lately I have been obsessed with death. Some how I get these weird feeling...when I actually die... is there any one who would really miss me? At some times I feel. Yes. At other times I feel. No. May be I am not really important to a lot of people I think I am. I think in a negative way most of the time.But for me things have gone wrong whenever I was being positive about something.May be death is not that difficult..as in it is not so fearsome as it sounds like.

No comments:

Post a Comment