Monday, June 21, 2010

Lost At The Dead End

Every silver lining probably also has a dark cloud hovering along that very path....at least for me it has been so...it was so...and all thanx to my stupidity...actions..words..once gone out of hand doesn't return back...there are things...which only happen...with time...there's a perfect time for everything...one cannot bring it closer by just pressing some virtual "fast forward button"...what happens if one presses that virtual button...is that...the sweet melodic music that had been playing so far...gives way to a screechy noise...which doesn't have any melody....it doesn't have any thing...it leaves ur ear feeling sore...and the good music...that comes back once again...takes time to soothe the nerves...driving...through a maze...is another tricky job...one doesn't know when he or she is gonna hit the dead end....yes once u hit it...ur injured...therez no turning back for certain...u have to face the consequences...the injury...the bruises...the phase...in which u hate urself for being stupid...the phase...in which u just want to cry...just so...it relieves the tension...the pain.. a bit...so that u regain ur serenity once again...at least hope to....


Was speeding up the broad way...
Didn't know it was a maze
Hit the gray walls
Hit the dead end with no force
But a good deal of pain...
Stupidity and poor vision..
I just want to hold you close...
That is the only way I will heal...
The only way to vent my tears...
Please give me ur lap....I want some peace..
I am pathetically weak....
Please don't leave me...have faith...
I shall drive more carefully
Please don't leave me...please...
I don't want this journey to ever end...
Please don't leave me please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment