Saturday, March 6, 2010

*TOUCHWOOD*

Honestly speaking I had thought I could go ahead in life...without caring...without giving a damn about the world....yes I could have been in love been close to some one...but even then...that someone's opinion would have been wrong full of flaws..cause I had seen it all..been there done it all....my interpretations were the best and the final...no one could go against it...or try to even point out a flaw...I thought I had seen it all...and my past experiences both good and bad...were the be all and the end all...to be a true blooded Man! that is what I believed up until yesterday night.... I was scared to accept the fact that I could be wrong at places...yes honestly speaking there is this little faint voice well not really faint inside me which says...Ur The Best-To Hell With The Rest....makes me complacent...and just at the moment a certain some one makes me realize... that I was wrong at places many a times...I had not seen it all...I was being heart less ....I was not understanding.....yes it hurt...it hurt big time..... to accept the fact...that I was wrong....to realize the fact that I did not succeed in doing everything.....I had become overconfident....and I guess I was taking things...friendships,relationships for granted......but yes I thank that certain some one...for making me realize a few finer things about life......When I woke up in the morning today...... I felt calm...relieved.....I had been very immatured ......I was not doing justice to my friends...the woman I am in love with.....even to my family....my claustrophobic ideas.....had expired....and I could not impose them like before....things should be better from now on...I seriously hope the impasse passes ASAP.....everything looked better surer safer today *touchwood* ...............................................just started walking....a looooooong loooooooooooooooooooong loooooooooooooooooooooooong.....way to go.....more than a million miles left to cover.....

3 comments: