Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter 09

Yay!!! Its winter time, the season I love the most!! :D The nature's so bright , chirpy, happy-happy, the sun doesn't scorch your skin.People look happy,celebrating, enjoying with friends,families,picnics,parties loads of fun!! :D

Yes this winter, the winter of 09 has been a wonderful winter for me!!I am happier}:-D ...Life is just too good :) yes I guess I had to see the silver lining , all that has happened except probably my History exam,which has been a nightmare(HOW DID I GET SCREWED!!!???!!??) was meant to be :) I am glad that I have finally found a few people apart from my family members that is, who will be always special in my life. Yes college has become delightful , I would rather spend my entire day at college....but alas a certain some one has to reach home by 6pm!!!

I am having fun, and I am looking forward to the rest of the winter, should be great and special especially the 23rd I am looking forward to it more than anything...I don't remember my self being excited about a particular day like this in my life which spans for a year short of couple of decades!! Winter of 09 has given me all that I had asked for and much much much much more, 17th November is the day which I shall remember for the rest of my life, it was the day my heart raced from the time I woke up that morning!!

I am really lucky , I mean really really lucky.I have such wonderful friends,a great family. :) I have found a new "home" , yes I feel so secured, safe, protected, happy :D and what not.It has been such a short time, but I already feel so attached! :) Yes I know I should be a bit less frank and less direct over here...but its hard to be metaphorical and punny at times like this,I just want to express, yes even the English dictionary is proving a bit limited in its substance. Its like I am out of words. The only word that comes to my mind is "Beautiful" , yes my "new home", she is beautiful, strong, sturdy... I feel confident :)

Winter 09 has been beautiful, just amazingly beautiful :) It gets better every day :) cause "Its every little thing you do, that makes me fall in love with you...Its every little thing you say that makes me wanna feel this way" ... YaY!!! ]:D

2 comments:

  1. nice. however, a feeling of love cannot be expressed with the help of dictionary.

    ReplyDelete